I used to be a teacher. I taught 7th grade English/Language Arts. I was an elementary school librarian. And I truly loved the years I spent in education. But do I wish I was still working in a school? NO! Times have been unimaginable these last couple years for educators and I can’t even begin to understand what they have had to deal with.
So the idea of spoiling an educator in 2022 could not have been more attractive to me. And here we are!
We have four small KC businesses (including mine) partnering to make an educator feel completely pampered and spoiled and special. All you have to do to nominate someone is tag them in the comments of our giveaway posts. If they don’t have social media accounts to post, just leave their name, and if they win, we’ll contact you for their contact info.
The winner will receive:
- Polish Your Parts pamper box with full-size body polish, body butter, face serum, lip polish, and four lip butters. ($165 value). Their products are all organic and natural, made to make you feel beautiful.
- A Titan Message Gun courtesy of Laser Family Chiropractic to help relax your tense muscles, ease stress tension, or just to feel good!
- A shine gloss treatment and hair styling by Catie Brennan of Mae Day Studios to get you ready for your photo session.
- A 1-hour photo session (branding, family, couple, BFF) with Taylor Made Photo KC with a print release and all edited images included.
And then the nominator of the winner will also win:
- Polish Your Parts products
- Professional shampoo from Mae Day Studios
- A set of Taylor Made Photo KC Kansas City postcards
Again, all you have to do is tag/comment the name of your favorite educator on either the Facebook or Instagram posts about this giveaway. Let’s spoil a special educator so they know how appreciated they are!